Thursday, October 6, 2011

One year and a day ago.

Alot has happened in one year and a day.

I've grown a little, I've discovered youth and fear. I've lost friends, I've gained memories. I figured out what women want but I've forgotten what exactly that was so I'm back at square one. Apparently I became a man though I'm not quite sure what that entails except for the loss of my foreskin (More on that in a later blog), I've fallen for a girl again then I fell out of my falling for her and I am currently in the process of finding a new lady to fall for. My writings and scribblings put some money in my pocket for the first time though that money dissappeared all too quickly. I've made mistakes but I'm not quite sure what I learnt from them. I swam naked in the ocean and danced to "Gravity" whilst wearing a suit with a lovely lady close to my body, I've learnt that people are waiting for a slow song all their lives so they can have a reason to touch. I've learnt how to touch, with purpose. I've learnt how to dance with meaning and how to love without feeling. I discovered poetry, again.

I can't tell if it's been a successful year. What makes a successful year? Is it if the successes outweigh the failures, or is it if you have one splendid, grand moment of success or is just making it through the year alive? Is being alive a success or are there certain things that need to be accomplished whilst alive to make it a success? Does a conglomeration of successful years bring about a successful life. Do I ask too many questions?

I think i definitely ask too many questions but that is because I think too much and don't write enough. So here it is, after this year away from Home with you I have learnt that I don't write enough. So I am making a pact with the internet (because the internet and I are tight like that), we shall consider a blood pact and these words shall act as the spilled blood.

I, Xabiso Vili, vow to write on this blog at least once a week and if I violate this contract by not writing I shall lose my sanity. I give you my word.

So to those who care and to those who don't, to those reading this and to those that are not (I think this incorporates the entirety of humanity) on this day, I, Xabiso Vili, took a pact of blood words.

Word!
Til next time,
Thanks for coming folks
and remember:
"Bitch, we keep it cut throat"

No comments:

Post a Comment