Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wild World - Cat Stevens

After being buried beneath copious amounts of work, frowning faces, bad moods and general disdainful behaviour today, I am finding myself questioning why exactly I am not riding the waves of acidic highs such as some of my fairer halves. Alas, instead of exploring the blossoming night with hallucinatory substances in my system, I am sitting in a claustrophobic room that appears as if a ravenous cookie monster was searching for a non-existent edible snack. The general state of my room, in fact, mirrors the general state of my world and mind at the moment, so it is no surprise that Cat Stevens should resonate so profoundly with me at this particular moment.

I wonder if everybody's homes and minds are in as much disarray as mine, if so, then - I'm home with you...




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6mQyu2GxM&feature=fvst

No comments:

Post a Comment